Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Can you bleed to death from shaving?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just curious.......*nonchalantly looks up the number for the red cross.......*

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Uh oh..you ok..*L

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    WAIT!..where were you shaving anyhow??

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    in the bathtub? pbath

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I meant body part you dork..*L


    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope it wasent facial hair you was shaving *LMAO

    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my bony ankle you geeeeeekazoid *L shhhesssh

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bony ankle...ok..*LOL*

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Suture-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I cut some chunks off my leg whilst shaving, I know how it is...

    I used to shave... Other places, and that would bleed for no good reason whatsoever.

    So I split the difference and uhm... Never mind.

    ------------------
    Oh the toil a lie can bring. That quitters never know. But lies can be the perfect thing, if they never show.

    %%%Angel of Wanton Distruction%%%
    Spawn's Angels

    Suna no ashiato kuzureteku
    "The footsteps I leave behind vanish in the sand"

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *LMAO*..i dun wanna know.. biggrin

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •